czwartek, 28 marca 2019

The TT: Papertest



I'm planning to do some test with typewriters that I'm using.

A series of practical tests and examples on various fields.

I called it simply Typewriter Testing, and here is first of it: with special paper.



For additional information... I tried Lettera 35 for this envelope, with "invitation" paper it was fine. These envelopes are stiff as cardboard, and my SM3 is a pro ;)




For daily using normal paper is enough. You can buy the cheapest and It won't matter to the typewriter. With standard paper I use 2 sheets on the roll, since most platens are bit hard these days... Of course backup sheet is the same for some time ;)
 





I bought 20 sheets of this special paper, another dozens with different colors... And soon I'll present some more testing on this field :)
I'm keeping it for letters mostly, since they are quite elegant.
I like the feel of it.


And If You planning to do wedding invitations or addressing them for example you’ll know what typewriter will manage the task (I’m sure not only Olympia will manage!)

We (I and son ;)) probably write a letter to the Santa on this paper this year.

Maybe some other occasions You have in mind?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz