czwartek, 27 lutego 2020

TT: Blinds

 Typewriter Test: Blinds

This time I've got a strange idea... At my client's office I have found cutted to A4 format blinds (window blinds/shutters/sunshades) - to be precise the material that they are made of :)

He prepared them for the sample segregator for customers... and give me handful of sheets from past seasons :)

I used some factored paper, cardboard... so naturally when I saw this, I needed to type on it!


The outcome is... interesting. It's typepable (?) for sure. I wonder how material will handle the time and sun, or rather how my typing will endure over time. Right now I prepared cover pages to my journal, and labels for the backpack.

It might be interesting idea to use this scraps in decoupage, or even clothes (probably typing won't survive the washing machine... but who knows?


The idea is to type few times the same sentence at the same spot.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz