czwartek, 3 grudnia 2020

The Den - my den :)

 

In one of my favourite games of all time: classic Fallout 1 was location named The Den.
From few weeks I have my own space, just for typewriters and writing - and because it's placed half-underground in the basement level of my block... I named it like that ;) 

I also acquired Olympia SG-1... It's in worked-up state, but functional and probably the smoothest typewriter that I typed on. I have to admit, that there is something better than Olympia SM3 or Hermes 3000... If it only wasn't so big! At other hand - finally a typer that doesn't move while typing!

Right now I'm working on big project, so my maine forces are focused on writing. Hopefully I'll be able to put something here from time to time - I really like this blog. Maybe a writer workshop tips for anyone interested? ;) 

First tip: get big typewriter - they do the job.

P.s.: In my story published in Cold Hard Type project Vol.1 "Paradigm Shifts" the main scene was placed in the very basements that now I'm working in ;) 

P.s.2: I still have this SG-3 in the line... and Hermes 3000 PL with missing parts to finish... So many typewriters, so many pages to fill. The "Curse" of Abundance...

1 komentarz: